||Available now, may require 1-2 business days to assemble.
Larry vs. Harry specializes in easily-customized cargo bikes that like to go fast, so it's only natural they were the first cargo bike to incorporate Shimano's groundbreaking STePS e8000 motor. It is powerful--very powerful--yet the transitions are smooth and predictable.
The motor puts out a maximum of 250W of power and a peak of 70Nm of torque, drawing from a 500 Watt-hour battery. There are three modes assist, Eco, Trail and Boost, plus a walk assist function to help deal with the mass on the machine when you’re off it.
Shifting is precise, reliable, and effortless, thanks to Shimano's Di2 electronic shifting.
***Badger Box (AKA the seats for the kiddos) are sold separately.
ENOUGH SALES PITCH, YOU WANT THE SPECS:
- T6 heat-treated 7005 aluminium frame.
- Chromoly steel fork with tapered steerer tube.
- Aluminium kickstand with replaceable feet.
- Steerer arm: Chromoly steel with machined fittings and rubber covered balljoint.
- Dropouts: Aluminium,machined and replaceable.
- Battery: High capacity, 504Wh.
- Charging time: 4 hours.
- Crankset: Hollowtech II style, 38 tooth chaining.
- Shifter: XT di2
- Rear Derailleur: XT di2
- Front wheel: Novatec hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle, laced to Alex 36H Supra rim.
- Rear wheel: Novatec hub laced to Alex 36H Supra rim.
- Cassette: Shimano XT 11-42
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak 20″ x 1.35mm, 26″ x 1.35mm, extra set….
- Brakes: Shimano Zee 4-piston disc brakes , 180mm Shimano rotors
- Handlebar: Thomson Trail, 750mm, 31.6 mm alloy riser bar, black.
- Stem: Thomson X4 50mm, black.
- Stemlifter: EasyUp 100mm of adjustment, black.
- Grips: Velo Ergo lock-on.
- Bell: Brass Japanese Wind Bell, black.
- Saddle: Original Bullitt Racing Seat from Velo, black.
- Seatpost: Thomson 31.6 mm alloy ,410mm, black.
- Seat clamp: Thomson, fixed.
- Front lights: Busch Müller Lumotec IQ2 Eyc powered from main Shimano battery.
- Rear lights: Busch Müller Secula powered from main Shimano battery.
- Lock: ABUS Amparo, ABUS Key Alike© integration with STePS battery.