||Item not available online, please call for in-store availability
||Please call for availability, we may have stock at another location or warehouse.
This 20 inch kids' Hybrid Bike is the ideal multi-purpose, geared bike for 5 or 6 year olds with a minimum inseam of 20 inches. Just like an adult hybrid, the flat bar design is perfect for riding anywhere including sidewalks, paths, singletrack, or forest roads. From the lightweight child-specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
- 20" wheels, which are easy to find tires for if you want to customize the bike to your child's favorite terrain
- Lightweight but sturdy frame is easy to handle but can also take years of abuse
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included