||Item not available online, please call for in-store availability
||Please call for availability, we may have stock at another location or warehouse.
Just what is it that makes a Space Horse so much more than a one-trick pony?
- The geometry blends the snappy acceleration of a traditional road bike with a bit more stability for loaded touring and gravel racing.
- 612 Select tubes give it that all-damn-day ride that only steel can deliver.
- Disc brakes and lots of tire clearance (up to 42c) let you go wherever without worrying about stopping power or traction.
- Classic vintage-styled touches: brazed-on seat collar, pantographed bottom bracket shell, reinforcements on the bottle bosses and a beautiful lugged crown fork.
- Mounts for front and rear racks and fenders that all play nicely together.
- Electrophoretic Deposition coating, which is a fancy way to say anti-rust inside and out.
- Wide-range gearing to get up all the steeps without having to hammer.
- And, naturally, some hawt paint.